Thursday, August 16, 2007

i'm clueless about starbucks


Reading an article on Slate.com about all things Starbucks, I came across the Starbucks Oracle, a fun site where you can type in your favorite Starbucks order and learn a little about yourself.

Me? I like Mocha Frappuccinos, and here's what the Starbucks Oracle said about me:

Personality type:
Clueless You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink Mocha Frappuccino are strippers.
Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall

It's true that I don't go to Starbucks much and I have no idea what half of their menu items are, but I swear I'm not a stripper!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I drink coffee one time a year, A Pumpkin Spice Latte around the winter holidays! Here's what the oracle said about me,

Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks tall pumpkin spice latte.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home