Monday, August 6, 2007

Mandy's Top 5

Word up to my fellow braesans! I'm Mandy, the coolest and unruliest of the three. ;) That just reminded me of the three billy goats gruff...did anyone else catch that feeling when they read that? Am I allowed to write random stuff like this or am I going to get punished by my fellow cohorts? Will I have to take this down? Start over? Clean up my language?!!! Haha..well no bc I am the master of disastor (sp jess?). By the way, "Master of Disaster" is a song by John Hiatt. HE is AMAZING. Check him out for sure. Now...what you've been waiting for!

So here they are. The TOP 5.

1. notcot: ain't nothin' like it baby. you want to be inspired beyond belief for hours upon hours on any topic you can think of? Or do you just want to waste your entire life web-surfing non-stop? THIS is the site for you! Photography, design, clothing, cars, architecture, randomness galore, pick your poison.

2. design melt-down: it's really a site that logs about other sites and how they are designed but baby, you can find some cool s@*t (am i allowed to say that?) on here by just browsing thru everything. and it has cool little screenshots for the links so you know what you're getting into before you even click on it. very nice!

3. virb: if I could make one site more popular right now than any other, it would be this one. this is the best of myspace ideas paired with the best design and the coolest ppl. if you're not on virb, then you just aren't keeping it fresh.

4. uncrate: it's really supposed to be for men. however i am 3/5 man (wo-man...come on ppl, keep up) so i'm sayin' i love it! the site is fabulously designed and new blogs are posted every day with the coolest new "gadgets, clothes, cars, DVDs and more!!" Check it out. you won't be disappointed.

5. blinklist: it's your bookmarks on the web, at your fingertips 24/7 and it's also everyone else's bookmarks so it's easy to search for the most popular design site or clothing site or whatever your interest is...just look at what everyone else is tagging. the site is also very nicely designed and very user-friendly. the best out of all the bookmark taggers out there...and believe me, I've tried them all.

-Mandy

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That design melt-down site is really cool!!! SO many ideas!